Tulip Publications is a family run business, based in Frimley and established in 2006. They publish monthly community magazines, Three Villages and Frimley Focus. Three Villages serves Lightwater, Bagshot and Windlesham and Frimley Focus serves Frimley, Frimley Green and Deepcut in total to circa 12,600 households. The community magazines provide a great combination of business and local information, articles and puzzles. Produced as a high quality A5 glossy magazine, they are distributed for free, monthly, by hand, to all local residents and businesses.
Whether you are a high street business looking for a brand awareness campaign or a small business with no presence on the high street, we deliver the perfect opportunity to get your message across to the local residents. The community magazines provide information that is hard to find amidst the jumble of internet searches and local newspaper cuttings.
Here are a few benefits:
- Create brand awareness for a new business
- Boost presence for an existing business
- Advertise in an A5 glossy magazine that is totally FREE to residents
- Provide local residents with local business and community information
- Market your business with adverts or editorials
- Use reliable data to provide accurate targeting within a given area